Reading Box Blue - Years 2-4
Reading Box Blue has been designed by experienced teachers to support students in Years 2 to 4. It is a comprehensive multi-level, multi-text type, reading comprehension kit. It has been created and written by a team of very experienced Australian primary school teachers and headmasters. Reading Box Blue aims to provide students with a broad range of high-interest texts that will engage even the most reluctant reader. The kit also provides the teacher with another means to enhance the operation of reading groups within a literacy block. The beauty of all Reading Boxes is that students genuinely enjoy working at their own pace, at their own level.
- covers reading levels 10 to 30+
- caters for reading ages 6 to 12
- is suitable for Years 2 to 4
- was written by a team of experienced Australian teachers and headmasters
- addresses the gap between decoding skills and comprehension ability
- asks literal, interpretive, inferential and critical questions.
- allows for totally individualised learning
- is great preparation for NAPLAN due to its varying question styles
- has a range of high-interest and age-appropriate persuasive, informative and imaginative texts including:
- visual texts
|Product Type||Box Sets|
|Publisher / Brand||Teachers 4 Teachers|