Reading Box Red - Years 4-5
Reading Box Red has been created by a team of experienced Australian primary school teachers to sit between, and support, Reading Box Blue and Reading Box Green. It is designed for students in Years 4 to 5/6 and is a complete reading comprehension kit in a box. The box contains 150 carefully levelled cards that provide graded texts and related exercises.
The questions found on Reading Box Red cards are carefully cultivated to give students valuable practice at literal, interpretive, inferential and critical levels. Question types include multiple choice, true-false, sequencing, cloze passages and matching skills. Reading Box Red also provides students with valuable language practice through a range of vocabulary and phonics activities.
- is suitable for Years 4 to 5/6
- covers reading levels 6 to 27+
- reading ages are between 7 and 13.9
- provides excellent preparation for NAPLAN
- has 150 full colour laminated cards spread over 15 levels
- includes a levelling test that is used to grade students into the box
- asks literal, interpretive, inferential and critical questions.
- is a self-managing and motivational reading resource that students thoroughly enjoy using
- has a range of high-interest and age-appropriate persuasive, informative and imaginative texts including:
- information reports
|Product Type||Box Sets|
|Publisher / Brand||Teachers 4 Teachers|